My Top Earth Diet Approved Restaurants in NYCMar 15, 2021
After 11 years of living in NYC, I found so many amazing Earth Diet-approved restaurants. These quickly became my weekly hot spots! I’m sharing my top 10 favorite spots for you to try next time you are in the city and looking for a natural or organic meal.
1. Le Botaniste: A plant-based, Organic, and sustainable food & wine bar. I love their veggie sushi roll and warming soups in the winter.
2. Juice Press: My go-to Organic juice spot in the city! They have amazing juices and smoothies. They also sell packaged salads and soups for a ready-to-go meal. With over 64 locations in the city, they make getting fresh green juice highly accessible.
3. Baby Brasa: Natural and organic Peruvian food and a city hot spot! My favorite dish here is the wild salmon with roasted Brussels sprouts and yucca fries.
4. Bareburger: Amazing all-natural, grass-fed beef, chicken burgers, bison burgers, and great plant-based options as well. Plus, delicious fries and vegan milkshakes!
5. Eat by Chloe: All vegan, amazing plant-based burgers. I am also a big fan of their air-fried french fries, so no oil is used! So amazing.
6. Erin Mckenna's Bakery: This bakery makes delicious donuts and other baked goods. All gluten-free, vegan, and only sweetened with agave, a staple for my sweet tooth!
7. Sakara Life: Not a physical spot, but I ordered their ready-made, plant-based, Organic meals weekly to have on hand. They were founded in NYC. Use my code: XOLiana for 20% off your first order.
8. Tamsang: My go-to Thai place! Organic and delicious Pad Thai noodles, great comfort food! Can you believe it?! Organic Thai!
9. Epistrophy NYC: The best organic Italian in NYC that I know of, they make all of their pasta in-house, and use organic ingredients!
10. Le Pain Quotidien: Delicious gluten-free handmade bread and cafe items like avocado toasts.
Next time you are in NYC and looking for a healthy spot to eat, refer back to this blog! All of these restaurants are either Organic, all-natural, or locally sourced. When I was living in the city these were apart of my weekly rotation. Enjoy!