Total time: 30 minutes (Makes 4 servings)
1 1/2 cup organic gemini tigernut flour
2 tablespoons simply organic turmeric powder
1 teaspoon redmond sea salt
1 teaspoon simply organic black pepper
1 pound boneless, skinless organic chicken breasts, sliced into tender strips
2 organic eggs
1 cup extra-virgin nutiva coconut oil
I cup Broccoli sprouts for serving
- Place the tigernut flour, turmeric, sea salt and black pepper into a bowl and mix well. Transfer the mixture to a plate.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl and whisk with a fork.
- Dip the chicken in the egg, coating well.
- Dredge the chicken in the tigermut four meal, coating well on all sides.
- Heat the coconut oil in a frying pan over medium heat. When the oil is hot, carefully place the chicken pieces in the pan 1 by 1. Let 1 side of the chicken cook until golden brown and crispy. Flip the chicken and cook the other side.
- Carefully remove the chicken from the pan. Place on a paper towel to absorb the excess oil if you like, then serve with a sprinkle of broccoli sprouts.
Tigernut Cookie Dough
This cookie dough doesn’t need eggs or butter to make it delicious. It’s unbelievably buttery made with tigermut flour and coconut oil. You can also bake these cookies for a Melt-In-Your Mouth Chocolate Chip experience.
Combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips, in a large bowl and mix until well combined. The dough should be moist, so add a dash of water if needed.
Stir the chocolate chips into the dough.
Roll the dough into 12 balls, then press them into cookie shapes. They’re ready to eat!
- Roll the dough balls in cacao powder for extra flavor.
- Use medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil.
- Preheat the oven to 325oF and bake for 7 minutes for Melt- in-Your Mouth Baked Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Immune-Boosting Turmeric Black Pepper Tea
This stimulating tea offers a great way to get your daily dose of the turmeric and black pepper remedy.
Total time: 10 minutes (Makes 1 serving)
- Bring the water, ginger, garlic, cayenne pepper, turmeric, and black pepper to boiling in a saucepan. Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 7 minutes.
- Strain the liquid as you pour it into a teacup.
- Squeeze in the juice of the lemon and stir well.
- Drink warm.
Calories: 23.2 | Protein: 0.5g | Carbs: 6g | Dietary Fiber: 0.5g | Fat: 0.2g | Vitamin C: 19.1mg | Vitamin D: 0 IU | Vitamin E: 0.1mg | Calcium: 25.9mg | Iron: 0.4mg | Magnesium: 13.2mg | Potassium: 107.2mg
Chocolate Coconut Cups
- Melt the cacao butter in the sun or over very low heat on the stove. Once melted, add the cacao powder, tigernut flour and monk fruit, mixing well.
- Spoon 1 teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into each baking cup, filling of the way. Reserve the other of the mixture for the top of the cups.
- Put the baking cups in the freezer for 5 minutes to set.
- Remove the cups from the freezer and add 1 teaspoon coconut butter. Each cup should now be full.
- Add 1 teaspoon of the remainder of the chocolate mixture into the baking cups.
- Place the cups in the freezer again and allow to set for 15 minutes.