Earth Diet Approved Guide to Las Vegas, USAMar 23, 2021
This past week, I had the opportunity to travel to Las Vegas and explore some of the best cuisine they have to offer. From visiting Vitacost, where you can now find my Anxiety-Free Supplement, to dining at restaurants across the city, I have some great stops to share with you that get the Earth Diet stamp of approval!
1. Juice Press: One of my favorite spots in NYC that is a juice bar and wellness market selling the highest quality, organic smoothies, and juices, and they have a location in Las Vegas. If you stay in the Bellagio Hotel, it will be downstairs, only an elevator ride away- how convenient! My go-to order is the Mother Earth green juice, the Blue Magic smoothie bowl (ask for Sunbutter topping!), and avocado toast. And exciting news, my new supplements will be available there soon!
2. The Vitacost Store: Our go-to in Vegas for snacks, superfoods, and supplements--sure to keep us healthy while in town, not to mention at a discounted rate. So excited to share that my supplements are now available at Vitacost! Yahoo!!
3. Morimoto: This restaurant was mind-blowing! Japanese Chef Masaharu Morimoto creates exquisite dishes, including a variety of the freshest sushi rolls ever. I had the Angry Chicken, which is made with organic chicken-- a rare find, especially in Vegas, and the veggie sushi, which was delicious! If you stay at MGM, this gem will be just downstairs.
4. Bavette's Steak House & Bar: I'm not one for steak unless it's grass-fed; however, I went with friends and enjoyed their seafood selection immensely! The crab and lobster in particular were some of the freshest I've ever had. They offer a robust menu with a vast array of options from charred dijon brussels sprouts to their sizzling shrimp scampi. Not to mention, its luxurious decor; the environment is unmatched in this restaurant that is also downstairs in the MGM hotel- the second largest hotel in the world (the first being in Russia)!
5. The Wet Republic pool party: I personally didn't eat any food here, but brought some Sunbutter! Every pool party needs Sunbutter!
6. Pressed Juicery- A juice bar that has numerous locations in NYC & LA, but it also has locations in the Las Vegas area. They offer a wide range of fresh-pressed juices, but are best known for their soft serve made from superfoods, which is exactly why I went! You can add toppings including fresh fruits, nuts, coconut, and various nut/granola butter- it's the perfect snack for a long day exploring the city. Although it's not organic like Juice Press, it's still a great alternative if you are looking for plant-based options. And a bonus: if you're staying at Aria, this juice bar is right downstairs!
7. Din Thai Fung: This is a very popular and delicious Dim sum place! They make everything fresh from scratch and offer gluten-free & veggie-packed options. You can even watch them make the food! The presentation here is top-notch, and there are plenty of options on the menu to explore; you could definitely go back multiple times and continue trying out new, flavorful dishes! This is another restaurant offered in Aria, in addition to Pressed Juicery.
Finally, though I didn't get the chance to try out these restaurants, I would also try Nobu and Juice Standard- they're on my list for next time! Nobu features a highly acclaimed sushi bar, where they offer vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free, and they even offer off-menu items, making it a great place to customize dishes to your dietary needs! You can watch them prepare the rolls and get to enjoy them with house-made sauces. Juice Standard sources their ingredients locally and presses their juice to retain as many nutrients as possible, and their packaging is simplistic, using glass bottles as opposed to plastic. They also offer a few smoothie options, packed with high quality, real ingredients!
If you find yourself in Las Vegas, be sure to check out some of these spots for healthier food options with upbeat environments to fuel your adventures around the city!